Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trips&Ticks: How to implement GroupName for RadioButton in WPF DataGrid's column?

Download source files - here

It is very easy. We should use DataGridTemplateColumn for this. My acquaintance requested to me show it. I added source code where implemented this.

Some notes:
  • You should turn off AutoGenerateColumns feature. In other case control will have duplicate values.
  • I recommend to turn off CanUserAddRows. In other case user can pick undefined row.
Enjoy Yulian ;).

2 comments:

Julian Ustiyanovych said...

Thank you :)))

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice & informative, while reading it I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should submit your blog in this website which is offering very unique features at cheap prices there are expert advertising team who will not only provide the adspace but also promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared to my friends. hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.